For sale is this NEW reproduction, Never before installed, printed circuit board. This circuit board is used on 1966 – 1967 Dodge Coronet models. This brand NEW part comes with a build in non- oscillating solid state voltage limiter that will power both Chrysler and Charger Specialties built gauges. Don’t hesitate on this GREAT deal and replace your old broken or worn out board. Check out my other items. Be sure to add me to your favorites list. The item “NEW Reproduction 1966 1967 Dodge Coronet PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD CSCQ3″ is in sale since Friday, February 12, 2021. This item is in the category “eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Vintage Car & Truck Parts\Interior\Dash Parts”. The seller is “fmmpar” and is located in Fairmount, Georgia. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- California Prop 65 Warning: WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
- Manufacturer Part Number: CSCQ3
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Brand: Charger Specialties
- Warranty: 1 Year